Fairstone – A Financial ReviewMarch 09, 2022
Fairstone – A Financial Review
Who are Fairstone?
Fairstone is Canada’s leading non-bank personal loan lender, assisting customers in obtaining the funds they require to meet their needs and budget at affordable payments. They will lend you up to $35,000 to consolidate debt into one simple monthly payment, cover unexpected expenses, or do something else entirely. Fairstone can be trusted with your borrowing needs because it has 235+ locations coast to coast and 1,000+ knowledgeable Lending Specialists ready to assist. In addition, Fairstone collaborates with Canadian businesses and auto dealerships to provide high-quality consumer financing.
Why Should You Choose Fairstone?
- Your Lending Specialist will work with you one-on-one to find a repayment plan that you can afford.
- You could get your money as soon as today.
- Compared to an unsecured loan, homeowners can borrow more money with a secured loan (backed by the value of their home).
- Not a homeowner? No worries – unsecured loans are still a great option with low monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Unsecured loans have no prepayment penalties.
- Take advantage of a fixed interest rate for the duration of your loan.
- In specific locations, you can apply for a loan online from the comfort of your own home.
- Free, no-obligation best online loan quote that will not affect your credit score
- In just a few minutes, you can get a loan quote.
Fairstone Frequently Asked Questions
What distinguishes Fairstone from other lenders?
Personal loans are available from Fairstone to Canadians with fair to good credit. They provide quick loan solutions, allowing customers to get the money they require while also providing personalised one-on-one service.
How do I make an application for a Fairstone loan?
In three easy steps, you can apply for a loan with Fairstone:
- Visit Fairstone.ca, fill out a few simple forms, and you’ll have your personalised loan quote in minutes.
- A Fairstone Lending Specialist will call you to discuss your loan offer.
- You can get your money as soon as today if you visit your local Fairstone branch and complete the application.
What is the distinction between a secured and an unsecured loan?
A secured loan is secured against your property, most commonly your home. On the other hand, an unsecured loan does not require you to put up any assets or collateral. Therefore, a secured loan allows you to borrow more money than an unsecured loan.
What documents must I provide when I apply?
If you apply for a personal loan, you must provide information to verify your identity and income. This includes the following:
- A government-issued ID (for example, a driver’s license or a Canadian passport)
- Income documentation (ex: latest pay stubs, latest T4, CPP statement)
- Verification of rent (ex: lease agreement)
How much can I borrow from Fairstone?
Fairstone offers up to $25,000 in unsecured loans and $35,000 in secured loans. However, how much you qualify for is determined by various factors, including your income, credit history, and homeownership status. Submitting a loan quote will tell you how much you are eligible for.